- RSS Channel Showcase 2301897
- RSS Channel Showcase 9953205
- RSS Channel Showcase 2864291
- RSS Channel Showcase 3371352
Articles on this Page
- 10/25/12--05:00: _Dogs Skimboarding A...
- 10/26/12--06:05: _15 Last-Minute, Ine...
- 10/26/12--10:15: _40 More Unique And ...
- 10/29/12--07:45: _A Golden Treasury O...
- 10/29/12--11:50: _This Halloween Cost...
- 10/30/12--13:30: _A Golden Treasury O...
- 11/08/12--08:20: _The Adorable Wampug...
- 11/12/12--07:45: _Here Are 40 Animals...
- 11/20/12--13:00: _Haters And Fake Gee...
- 12/05/12--06:05: _Jurassic Prank: Ani...
- 11/01/12--17:12: _Aladdin Rides His M...
- 08/06/13--04:59: _Roomba-Riding Shark...
- 08/06/13--06:30: _Yeah, Cosplay! Thes...
- 08/19/13--08:15: _Cosplay Appreciatio...
- 08/20/13--08:15: _Star Trek Cosplay W...
- 08/21/13--10:30: _Star Trek Cosplay W...
- 08/22/13--12:45: _Star Trek Cosplay W...
- 08/23/13--10:30: _Star Trek Cosplay W...
- 08/27/13--06:25: _Dinosaur Prank Terr...
- 09/04/13--05:57: _Balloon Artist Crea...
- 10/25/12--05:00: Dogs Skimboarding And Wearing Cute Halloween Costumes (And Links)
- 10/26/12--06:05: 15 Last-Minute, Inexpensive Geeky Halloween Costume Ideas
- 10/26/12--10:15: 40 More Unique And Funny Pop Culture Halloween Costumes On A Budget
- 10/29/12--11:50: This Halloween Costume Of Marty McFly In His DeLorean Is Heavy
- 11/08/12--08:20: The Adorable Wampug Returns As The Banthapug
- 11/12/12--07:45: Here Are 40 Animals Who Are More Ready For Thanksgiving Than You Are
- 11/20/12--13:00: Haters And Fake Geek Girls Gonna Hate These Afternoon Links
- 12/05/12--06:05: Jurassic Prank: Animatronic T-Rex Dinosaur On The Loose In Ohio
- 11/01/12--17:12: Aladdin Rides His Magic Carpet on Campus
- 08/06/13--04:59: Roomba-Riding Shark Cat Cleans Kitchen
- 08/06/13--06:30: Yeah, Cosplay! These ‘Breaking Bad’ Costumes Are The Danger.
- 08/19/13--08:15: Cosplay Appreciation: Star Trek Week Starts Now
- 08/20/13--08:15: Star Trek Cosplay Week Boldly Goes Into This Day Two Gallery
- 08/21/13--10:30: Star Trek Cosplay Week Warps Into Day Three (Picture Gallery)
- 08/22/13--12:45: Star Trek Cosplay Week Drifts Into A Fourth Picture Gallery
- 08/27/13--06:25: Dinosaur Prank Terrifies Japanese Man
- 09/04/13--05:57: Balloon Artist Creates Complete Iron Man Costume In Minutes
It’s The Best Of The 2012 Tompkins Square Halloween Dog Parade Contest |With Leather|
Metta World Peace starring in a Lifetime Movie written by Nancy Grace. This is not Mad Libs. |Film Drunk|
Why You Should Be Watching The CW’s New Series “Arrow” |Smoking Section|
The 7 Bands That Won CMJ Music Marathon 2012 |UPROXX|
A Very Important ‘Zooey Deschanel Boob Fight’ GIF |Warming Glow|
Peyton Manning Is Denver’s Dark Lord |Kissing Suzy Kolber|
The Science Of Dogs |High Definite|
Zombie Carvings Are The New Pumpkin Carvings |Daily What|
The Best Thing ‘The Onion’ Has Ever Done?
“Help the Nazgûl” by burningdreams76
Earlier this month we put together collections of 40 pop culture costumes on a budget and 12 video game Halloween costumes for the lazy. But there were some geeky costumes we haven’t covered here yet, and one of these 15 costumes may be just the idea the procrastinators amongst you are seeking.
Earlier this month we put together a collection of 40 pop culture Halloween costumes on a budget and It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia inspired Halloween costumes. Now we have another 40 ideas for those of you still procrastinating about picking a costume. If you’re still at a loss, you may find the costume idea you’re looking for at our other Halloween costume galleries here, here, and here.
Corgnelius the Corgi as Slurms McKenzie from Futurama. Whimmy wham wham wozzle! [via]
Halloween is coming this week. We’ve already dispensed copious advice about inexpensive Halloween costumes to help you prepare, but are your pets also ready? Probably not, since they can’t read calendars.
Thankfully, we’ve compiled a gallery of 36 adorable pets who are ready for Halloween.
The adorable chap in the Marty McFly Halloween costume and homemade DeLorean push car above is named Cooper. For his first Halloween, him mom Cory converted a Step2 push car into a Delorean. Cooper’s dad, Jeremy, provided the EL wire to give it glowing accents. Cory explains:
It all started with a red puffy vest Cooper already had and a side comment from my husband about Marty McFly in late September.
If you enjoyed our gallery of pets in fine Halloween costumes yesterday, brace yourselves for another bracing splash of cuteness. These forty pets are ready for Halloween. They have no concept of what Halloween actually is, but that doesn’t prevent them from rocking these costumes like fluffy little bosses.
Check out these pets in Halloween costumes below, and you can keep abreast of the rest of our Halloween coverage here.
Do you remember the adorable Wampug (a pug as a Wampa) from last year? Dr. Kristen Andrews, a “veterinarian by day and a Star Wars Geek by night”, makes a costume for her pug Chubbs every year. This year Chubbs is decked out in another adorable Star Wars themed costume, Banthapug. Check out the .gifs and video below of Chubbs in her Bantha costume, complete with a Tusken Raider to guide her through the Tatooine desert.
Don’t look now, but Thanksgiving is coming up next week, whether or not we’re ready for the forced conversation with relatives who keep wanting to know if we got those paranoid email forwards they sent us. Let’s put that awkwardness out of our minds with the help of one of Thanksgiving’s greatest joys: cats and dogs stuffed into Thanksgiving-themed costumes.
UPROXX 20: Anthony Bourdain Loves ‘Archer’ And @DadBoner |UPROXX|
VIDEO: ‘The League’s’ Katie Aselton Was Miss Teen Maine In 1995 |Warming Glow|
Patton Oswalt discusses his shirtless table read with Matthew McConaughey |Film Drunk|
25 People And Pets Putting Hollister And Abercrombie & Fitch Shopping Bags To Good Use |UPROXX|
Good Job, Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders, Guys Whacking It To Porn Like You The Most |With Leather|
The Best Moments From Week 11 Sunday |Kissing Suzy Kolber|
10 Diddy Songs That Don’t Suck |Smoking Section|
Hardly Working: Yoga Teachers |College Humor|
When Marvel Girls Become Bond Girls |Unreality|
25 Years Of Cellphones In A Single Image |Buzzfeed|
A Mustache Doesn’t Make You Creepy |Gorilla Mask|
Honest Movie Trailers: Twilight 3: Eclipse |High Definite|
Halo Fan Made Kat Armor is out of This Reach |Technabob|
‘Key & Peele’ Takes on the Racism of the Power Rangers |Brobible|
19 Sports Injuries Weirder Than Hurting Your Knee While Bowling |Mental Floss|
The Hilarious Jeremy Renner Shirtless Sketch That Didn’t Make the ‘SNL’ Cut |Pajiba|
Eleven reasons why George Takei is just the best damned person on the planet.
Roman Atwood and Dennis Roady of Sketch Empire pulled some dinosaur-based shenanigans in Columbus, Ohio. They call the video below “Jurassic Prank”. (Clever girl.) Using an animatronic T-Rex dinosaur costume (similar to this and this), they surprised Columbus residents and filmed the results for our amusement.
The dinosaur, named Kojo, was built by KHA Entertainment in New York City.
Aladdin longboards through the campus of Washington State University.
A cat in a shark costume calmly rides a Roomba around the kitchen.
GammoGahato as Rule 63 Jesse Pinkman, photographed by Jack Liu. [via]
We’re counting down to the last Breaking Bad episodes, which start this Sunday and end when you see us posting a montage of footage set to “End Of The Road” by Boyz II Men. To gear up for this Sunday, we’ve put together a collection of great Breaking Bad costumes.
Yeoman Janice Rand (and a tribble) photographed by Nathan Rupert.
Star Trek creator Gene Roddenberry was born on this day in 1921. We have him to thank for numerous hours of entertainment and arguments over which movie was the worst. To celebrate Roddenberry’s awesome work, we’re going to be bringing you galleries of Star Trek cosplay all week, starting with the pictures below.
Photographed by Pat Loika. Submitted via the Gamma Squad Flickr Group.
Yesterday was Star Trek creator Gene Roddenberry’s birthday. We have him to thank for numerous hours of entertainment and arguments over which movie was the worst. To celebrate his awesome work, we’re going to be bringing you galleries of Star Trek cosplay all week.
Uhura, Gaila, and Kirk photographed by Rob Speed.
Monday was Star Trek creator Gene Roddenberry’s birthday. We have him to thank for numerous hours of entertainment and arguments over which movie was the worst. To celebrate his awesome work, we’re going to be bringing you galleries of Star Trek cosplay all week. Our third gallery is below, featuring plenty of Spock crossplay, a smattering of steampunk (there’s always one), and Uhura giving Gaila some serious side-eye in the picture above.
Photographed by John Spade.
Monday was Star Trek creator Gene Roddenberry’s birthday. To celebrate his awesome work, we’re going to be bringing you galleries of Star Trek cosplay all week. Our fourth gallery is below, featuring fancy Klingons, a Mortal Kombat crossover, and a particularly disturbing turn of events on the very last page.
Check back later for links to our other Star Trek cosplay galleries.
Photographed by Jeff Slostad.
Monday was Star Trek creator Gene Roddenberry’s birthday. We have him to thank for numerous hours of entertainment and arguments over which movie was the worst. To celebrate his awesome work, we’ve been bringing you galleries of Star Trek cosplay all week. Our final gallery is below, featuring actor Molly Quinn, plenty of body paint, Seven of Nine, and a very unique wedding.
A dinosaur confronts an office worker in the hallway, generating a priceless reaction.
Balloon artist Jeff Wright uses hundreds of balloons to create an intricate costume in less than ten minutes.