- RSS Channel Showcase 7871362
- RSS Channel Showcase 9714247
- RSS Channel Showcase 2753565
- RSS Channel Showcase 9260335
Articles on this Page
- 05/05/16--08:12: _The Power Rangers H...
- 06/05/16--12:16: _The Girl Who Wore A...
- 07/12/15--21:00: _18 cosplayers who C...
- 07/13/15--16:01: _Deadpool and Disney...
- 09/25/15--04:19: _Dressing room monta...
- 04/29/16--05:44: _‘Star Trek Beyond’ ...
- 05/05/16--03:38: _New Power Rangers C...
- 07/22/16--02:58: _An up-close look at...
- 10/17/16--04:30: _25 Easy And Funny C...
- 10/31/16--12:46: _Still Looking For A...
- 05/23/17--05:50: _Behold The ‘Star Wa...
- 06/25/14--05:30: _Important News For ...
- 07/04/14--05:00: _Let Freedom Ring Wi...
- 07/04/14--09:00: _Dog Bless America: ...
- 07/24/14--05:30: _Comic-Con: Behold T...
- 07/29/14--05:30: _Shut It Down: This ...
- 07/29/14--04:13: _All The Best Cospla...
- 07/31/14--06:10: _Stay Classy, San Di...
- 08/22/14--11:50: _Of Course Someone’s...
- 08/26/14--05:30: _Battle Armor Disney...
- 05/05/16--08:12: The Power Rangers Have New Suits, Possibly Designed By Tony Stark
- 07/12/15--21:00: 18 cosplayers who COMPLETELY stole the show at Comic-Con
- 07/13/15--16:01: Deadpool and Disney: Two cosplay trends that took over Comic-Con
- 04/29/16--05:44: ‘Star Trek Beyond’ photos have new uniforms, new tech, new aliens
- 05/05/16--03:38: New Power Rangers Costumes Feature Boob Armor. Because of Course.
- 07/22/16--02:58: An up-close look at the colorful costumes of ‘Wonder Woman’
- 10/17/16--04:30: 25 Easy And Funny Couples Halloween Costumes
- 07/04/14--05:00: Let Freedom Ring With Awesome And Impressive Captain America Cosplay
- 07/29/14--04:13: All The Best Cosplay At Comic-Con 2014
Lionsgate’s upcoming Power Rangers movie has already taken a few liberties with the source material. Elizabeth Banks’ Rita Repulsa is practically unrecognizable . So perhaps it’s not surprising that the rangers have turned in their Lycra and motorcycle helmets for something a bit more Tony Stark:
The idea behind these costumes, according to the designer, is that it’s alien technology that grows over our heroes as armor, not a costume they climb into.
power rangersdanuproxxpower rangers
What little girl hasn’t grown up being bombarded with princess imagery? From a young age, we’re taught to express our femininity by loving pink, dresses, and waiting for Prince Charming to rescue us.
girl in hot dog costumefeminist3
Another San Diego Comic-Con has come and gone. And while we all must return our everyday lives – where seeing the embodiment of Death or a proper English Cthulhu on the street is out of the ordinary – the photos live on forever.
As always, the cosplayers came out in droves to show off untold hours of blood, sweat, and tears that went into accurately reproducing their favorite characters.
For four days a year, San Diego is transformed into a magical place that is basically Halloween for adults (minus the free candy). Hundreds of fans turn out in costume to show off untold hours of blood, sweat, and tears they put into perfecting their look.
For the final cosplay gallery of Comic-Con 2015, HitFix Harpy looks back at two trends that were everywhere this year.
There is a wide world of comic books out there beyond the looming shadow of DC and Marvel. It is easier than ever for indie publishers to find an audience or for writers and artists to cut the middle man out altogether. One such small print house is Black Mask Studios . Their motto is to support “and advocates for subversive artists” so it should come as no surprise they”d jump head first into taking decades of costuming options for superhero women to task.
Does anyone else feel like Star Trek Beyond has gotten a little lost in the summer blockbuster shuffle? With superhero season pulling the most of the attention, the Justin Lin director Star Trek film has been pushed further down the hype ladder. That”s not to say fans (including myself) aren”t looking forward to the flick! It”s just something I”ve noticed and wondered if y”all noticed it, too.
The Power Rangers, much like comic book superheroes, are popular the world over. So it's no surprise a new incarnation of their costumes would garner some strong opinions from fans.
Seriously though, almost every Marvel and DC hero that's wound up on film or television in the last few years has gotten crap for their costume design.
We”re still almost a year away from Wonder Woman”s solo film, but her presence is everywhere at San Diego Comic-Con this year. 2016 is the 75th anniversary of Wonder Woman, and DC Comics has pulled out all the stops. From comics to television to film, it is the time of Diana Prince.
The centerpiece of it all sits at the DC Booth on the Comic-Con show floor.
It's October, so we're sharing funny couples Halloween costumes you may actually want to try.
Funny Couples Costumes -- cosplay-southpark-terrance-and-phillip-and-the-queef-sisters-01ludditeandroiddiy couples halloween costumesEasy Couples Halloween CostumesFunny Couples CostumesFunny Couples CostumesFunny Couples CostumesFunny Couples CostumesFunny Couples CostumesFunny Couples CostumesFunny Couples CostumesFunny Couples CostumesFunny Couples CostumesFunny Couples CostumesFunny Couples CostumesFunny Couples CostumesFunny Couples CostumesFunny Couples CostumesFunny Couples CostumesFunny Couples CostumesFunny Couples CostumesFunny Couples Costumes
It's not too late (for most of these)!
The cast of "Star Wars: The Last Jedi" show off their costumes on the cover of Vanity Fair.
'The Pugs Of Westeros' stars Roxy, Blue, and Bono as several characters from 'Game Of Thrones'. Wheezing is coming.
For Independence Day, please enjoy these exceptional costumes from fans of Captain America, American Dream, USO girls, and more.
cosplay-captainamerica-38-croppedludditeandroidcosplay-captainamerica-ironman-crossplay-01cosplay-captainamerica-dog-5Captain America dogcosplay-captainamerica-44cosplay-captainamerica-uso-girls-06cosplay-captainamerica-and-iron-man-matadors-01cosplay-captainamerica-42cosplay-captainamerica-38cosplay-captainamerica-burlesque-01cosplay-captainamerica-and-bane-01a
Could we interest you in 25 jubilant and adorable dogs celebrating the Fourth of July in style? USA! USA! USA!
Our first Comic-Con tidbit from 'Batman V Superman'... looks pretty good, actually.
We were so impressed by these 'Pulp Fiction' cosplayers at Comic-Con that we had to track down their identities and find more pictures.
If you didn't make it to San Diego Comic-Con 2014, don't you fret: we've already covered the many sights and sounds from the convention.
But if it's cosplay you're after, we've made it even easier. HitFix's own Donna Dickens tracked down snapshots of the best mini-conventioners (kids!), the superheroes, the celebrities plus the best of the rest this year
Click below for all of your new favorite costumes!
Here are some of our favorite costumes from this year's San Diego Comic-Con, featuring Archer, X-Men, multiple Rocket Raccoons, and more.
Serious illness, HILARIOUS costume.
ice bucket costumejoshuproxxweird al ice bucketking tapcostume ice bucketice bucket dude
These Battle Armor Disney Princesses are ready to fight the dragons themselves. Well, almost.